Road maintenance machines: disc spreaders
SNOW-Line’s spreader box is an efficient, reliable and cost-effective solution for spreading sand, gravel and salt to combat the slipperiness.
- The demountable spreading machine is designed and manufactures in Finland for demanding, professional use.
- Can be installed on all swap-body trucks and loaders.
- The roller spreaders can be used to spread sand, gravel, or dry salt.
- Easy to install and use with demountable equipment.
- Made of high quality materials and components.
- The road maintenance machine has a tarpaulin roof which can open and thus, making it easy to load.
- A hydraulically operated spreader (disc spreader) is located under the tank, which releases the sand at the desired speed.
- The automatic equipment is designed to withstand the demanding weather conditions of the north.
- Click here to watch the video.
- Working width: 2-8 m
- Driving speed: 60-70 km/h
- The volume of the tanks is depending on the wishes and needs of the customer.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel